The main motive of the courses designed for the students is to excel in both subjects by creating a foundational base. The course is designed in such a way that interactive learning will take place, learning resources are being provided as well as periodic tests are held in order to provide success in all the subjects that they are learning. The course design covers the class IX dual subjects, considering science and math’s subjects mainly.
Students who can attend
- Class VIII students are eligible to attend the course
Benefits of Padhashala’s Dual Subject Plan (Class IX)
- Students will be able to create a strong base for the science and math’s subjects which can help them in the board exams in class X as well.
- With the help of the interactive learning process, students can clear their doubts, associate their learning with the schema knowledge and ask questions again to facilitate the discussion.
- The course is prepared in such a way that it covers all the vital subjects that are essential in the competitive exams and helps the students to develop an understanding of the subject and achieve success in competitive exams as well.
- The course focuses on the learning resources and materials so that the students can retrieve information and retain them as and when required.