The Padhashala course program aims to build a strong foundation regarding mathematical concepts for the students. This program tends to cover a range of topics such as algebra, arithmetic, geometry, and so on. It helps students with effective teaching methods that allow them to cover all the topics in the mathematics syllabus in a short amount of time. The course allows the students in clearing their doubts about the complex concepts of mathematics.
Students who can attend
- Students of class VIII are eligible for the course
Benefits of Padhashala's Mathematics(CLASS IX)
- The programs offer students with interactive learning experiences that allow them to communicate their issues directly with their concerned faculty and clear their doubts about the subject.
- This course is tailored in a way that allows them in retaining more information in a short time. With innovative teaching methods and learning materials, students have a better understanding of the subject.
- It provides regular assessments and mock tests that help students in evaluating their progress and determine where they need to improve.
- This single-subject plan offers the learners with student materials, quizzes and other resources that meet their learning needs.