The Padhashala program aims to build effective knowledge for students about Chemistry. It covers topics like the periodic properties of elements, organic compounds and more. It helps students in understanding the basic costs of chemistry. The programs offer study materials that are beneficial for them to retain more information regarding the subject. Tests and quizzes held throughout the course allow students in identifying their weaknesses and work on them to improve further.
Students who can attend
- Students of class VIII are eligible for the course
Benefits of Padhashala's Chemistry(CLASS IX)
- The program is beneficial for students in gathering knowledge about the subjects.
- Interactive learning can help the students in clearing up their doubts effectively by directly interacting with their concerned faculty.
- The tests and quizzes help them in identifying the areas of improvement and ensure self-evaluation.
- The study materials are useful in retaining more information regarding the complex topics of the subject.
- The lectures are usually comprehensible and students are able to understand them easily.
- Practical assessments help students in understanding the complex formulas in the subjects and make it easier for the learners to memorise them.